We are pleased to inform you that the publications for the 3D Geoinfo Conference are now available!
Papers Presentation Info
- Presentations and presentation materials must be in English.
- Oral presentation for FULL PAPERS is 15 minutes long plus 2 minutes for questions and answers.
- Oral presentation for SHORT PAPERS is 9 minutes long plus 2 minutes for questions and answers.
- A laptop and a multimedia projector will be available in every presentation room. You can also present by using your own laptop. In case you are using a Mac, please bring the projector adapter with you.
- You can provide your presentation files to the technical staff in your respective session room, 20-25 minutes before session starts.
- Please contact your session chair before the session starts.
11th 3D Geoinfo Conference
Researchers are invited to submit full papers or extended abstracts (1000-1500 words) describing original and unpublished fundamental scientific research and application.
All manuscripts will be subject to peer review process.
Full papers accepted after peer review (of full paper) will be published in ISPRS Annals, while shorter papers accepted after peer review (of extended abstract) in ISPRS Αrchives Therefore submitting authors should follow the guidelines mentioned at http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx
Please submit all abstracts and papers through EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3dgeoinfo2016 according to the following deadlines:
- Submission of full papers: Closed
- Notification of acceptance of full papers: July 20, 2016
- Submission of modified / camera ready full papers: September 1, 2016
- Submission of extended abstract (flash presentation/poster): Closed
- Notification of acceptance of extended abstract: July 20, 2016
- Submission of camera ready papers: September 1, 2016
Early bird registration (for both events): September 1, 2016
Papers should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
We recommend that the paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
The submission of a paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the Conference by the author or by one of the co-authors.
The accepted papers will be published in open access SCOPUS indexed ISPRS Archives and ISPRS Annals.
For accepted papers at least one of the authors should be registered.
A maximum of two (2) papersare allowed per registered speaker.